Article 1. Applicability
- By entering Safari Park Beekse Bergen, you accept the applicability of the present regulations and you are obliged to follow all regulations and instructions given by the employees of Safari Park Beekse Bergen.
- In these regulations, “Safari Park Beekse Bergen" and "the park" also include the catering facilities, the parking lots and the bicycle parking.
Article 2. Admission and stay
- Children under 9 years old will only be admitted to the park under the continuous supervision of and with the accompaniment of an adult (aged at least 18 years old).
- Safari Park Beekse Bergen is authorised to close part(s) of the park without being obliged to compensate its visitors.
- Visitors are not permitted to bring (pet) animals beyond the ticket offices of the park. There is a kennel for dogs at the car park of Safari Park Beekse Bergen. Guide dogs are an exception, provided that the conditions are met.
- Visitors may not use bikes, scooters, balance bikes, tricycles, roller skates, roller blades, and/or similar vehicles, assessed according to the opinion of Safari Park Beekse Bergen, beyond the ticket offices of the park.
- Cars must be parked in the designated areas in the car park; bicycles/motorcycles must be placed in the bicycle parking. A parking fee applies; parking tokens are available at the ticket offices.
- Visitors are not permitted to make audio, photo and/or video recordings, or create other image material, in the park for commercial purposes without prior written permission from the branch manager of Safari Park Beekse Bergen.
Article 3. Animals
- It is strictly prohibited to feed the animals. Only the animals present in designated areas may be fed with feed from the on-site feed machines.
Article 4. Car safari
- Visitors are not permitted to leave their vehicles during the car safari.
- The driver of the car must be in possession of a valid driver's license. Normal traffic rules apply in the car safari. There is a maximum speed limit of 20 km/h in effect in the park.
- Traffic in the park is one way only. Always keep to the right unless otherwise indicated.
- Animals, safari buses and jeeps of Safari Park Beekse Bergen have the right of way in the park. Give them the space to pass.
- It is not permitted to use a car with an open roof during the car safari.
- Windows and doors must be closed during the entire journey (maximum 5 cm open for ventilation).
- In the event of engine trouble, remain inside your vehicle and beep your horn for assistance.
Article 5. Safety and Liability
- Safari Park Beekse Bergen reserves the right to deny access to visitors who they believe or fear will disrupt the order, peace and/or safety within the park. In such cases, Safari Park Beekse Bergen is not obliged to pay any compensation.
- A visit to Safari Park Beekse Bergen is entirely at your own risk.
- Within the park, visitors can approach and even move among the animals in the designated areas. Please note that the animals may display unpredictable behaviour which may cause injury or damage to you or your possessions. By entering the park, you accept this risk.
- Safari Park Beekse Bergen accepts no liability for personal injury and/or theft, loss or damage to property of its visitors arising during and/or as a result of a visit to the park, except as a result of intent or deliberate recklessness by (the management of) Safari Park Beekse Bergen.
- Safari Park Beekse Bergen is not liable for consequential damages, including business injury and loss of income.
- Insofar as Safari Park Beekse Bergen does not appeal to said limitation of liability, it shall be liable up to the amount paid out under the liability insurance in the relevant case, supplemented by the amount of its deductible.
We wish you a very pleasant stay at Safari Park Beekse Bergen!
The management and staff of Safari Park Beekse Bergen