Article 1. Applicability
- By entering Safaripark Beekse Bergen, you accept the applicability of the present regulations and you are obliged to follow all regulations and instructions given by the employees of Safaripark Beekse Bergen.
- For all cases and/or situations not covered by these regulations, Safaripark Beekse Bergen reserves the right to make verbal and/or written additional regulations, to which visitors are bound.
- In these regulations, ‘Safaripark Beekse Bergen’ and ‘the park’’ also include the catering establishment, the parking lots and the bicycle parking.
- The regulations have been drawn up to ensure order and safety at Safaripark Beekse Bergen.
Article 2. Admission and stay
- You will only be admitted to the park with a valid entrance ticket, via the designated entrance gates. This admission ticket must also be presented in the park if requested.
- Admission tickets are valid only on the date stated on the ticket and during the opening hours stated at the ticket office. Safaripark Beekse Bergen is authorised to change its opening hours.
- Children under 10 years old are only admitted to the park when accompanied by and under the continuous supervision of an adult (at least 18 years of age).
- Safaripark Beekse Bergen is authorised to close part(s) of the park without being obliged to compensate its visitors.
- For the safety of our animals, no pets are allowed in the park. However, assistance dogs are allowed in the park provided the owner can present proof of identification and a vaccination booklet for the assistance dog at Guest Services. Visitors with assistance dogs do not have access to the walk-through aviaries and the birds-of-prey safari.
- Visitors may not use bikes, tricycles, roller skates, roller blades, or other such vehicles according to the opinion of Safaripark Beekse Bergen, beyond the ticket offices of the park. However, children and/or adults are permitted to use a balance bike or scooter for medical reasons.
- Cars must be parked in the designated areas in the car park. Bicycles/motorcycles must be placed in the bicycle parking.
- You must purchase a parking token prior to leaving the grounds of Safaripark Beekse Bergen. These parking tokens are available at the ticket offices.
- Visitors are not permitted to climb over walls and fences.
- Waste must be deposited in the designated waste containers.
- Consumption is obligatory at the catering establishments of the park. Visitors are not permitted to consume food brought from outside the park at the catering establishments.
- Visitors are not permitted to enter the park with audio equipment.
- Visitors must hand over items/belongings found in the park to employees of Safaripark Beekse Bergen.
- Advertising, carrying out public surveys, counts, collections and the provision of goods and services on the premises of Safaripark Beekse Bergen is not permitted without the prior written permission of the General Manager.
- The expression of (religious) beliefs or the holding of demonstrations on the premises of Safaripark Beekse Bergen is not permitted without the prior written permission of the General Manager.
- Safaripark Beekse Bergen is a smoke-free park. Smoking, including smoking e-cigarettes and vapes, is therefore not allowed in the park. Smoking is only permitted in the designated areas.
Article 3. Image and/or sound recordings
- Safaripark Beekse Bergen is entitled to make or instruct the making of image and/or sound recordings of its location and of the persons present in and around the park. Safaripark Beekse Bergen and its affiliated companies are entitled to use and publish these recordings, for promotional purposes, for instance. Of course, Safaripark Beekse Bergen and its affiliated companies will exercise the necessary care in this respect. Safaripark Beekse Bergen and its affiliated companies are not obliged to pay any compensation for the use or the publication of the recordings to the persons represented therein. If you do not wish to be filmed or photographed, please avoid the locations where you see a filmmaker, film crew and/or photographer working.
- Visitors are not permitted to make audio, photo and/or video recordings, or create other image material, in the park for commercial purposes without prior written permission from the General Manager of Safaripark Beekse Bergen.
Article 4. Animals
Feeding the animals is strictly prohibited.
Article 5. Car safari
- Visitors are not permitted to leave their vehicles during the car safari.
- The driver of the car must be in possession of a valid driver's license. Normal traffic rules apply in the car safari. There is a maximum speed limit of 20 km/h in effect in the park.
- Traffic in the park is one way only. In addition, a ‘stop on the left, drive on the right' rule applies.
- Animals, safari buses and jeeps of Safaripark Beekse Bergen have the right of way in the park. Please give them room to pass.
- It is not permitted to use a car with an open roof during the car safari.
- It is not permitted to bring a trailer, bike rack or ladder in the car safari.
- Windows and doors must be closed during the entire journey (maximum 5 cm open for ventilation).
- In the event of car breakdown, remain inside your vehicle and sound your horn and/or call the emergency number (+31135491222) for assistance.
Article 6. Safety and liability
- Safaripark Beekse Bergen is entitled to deny entry to visitors who do not comply with this park regulation and/or whom they deem or suspect to disturb the order, peace, and/or safety within the park, without Safaripark Beekse Bergen being obligated to provide any compensation. Criminal offences (or suspicion thereof) will be reported to the police.
- Safaripark Beekse Bergen uses video cameras for your safety and our own.
- Within Safaripark Beekse Bergen, it is prohibited:
a. to enter attractions that are not currently open to the public;
b. to have barbecues or open fires;
c. to possess weapons or other objects deemed dangerous by Safaripark Beekse Bergen (Safaripark Beekse Bergen reserves the right to seize these objects);
d. to use, possess and/or traffic narcotics.
- A visit to Safaripark Beekse Bergen is entirely at your own risk.
- Within the park, visitors can approach and even move among the animals in the designated areas. Please note that the animals may display unpredictable behaviour, which may cause injury or damage to you or your possessions. By entering the park, you accept this risk.
- Safaripark Beekse Bergen accepts no liability for personal injury and/or theft, loss or damage to property of its visitors arising during and/or as a result of a visit to the park, except as a result of intent or deliberate recklessness by (the management of) Safaripark Beekse Bergen.
- Safaripark Beekse Bergen is not liable for consequential damages, including business injury and loss of income.
- Insofar as Safaripark Beekse Bergen does not appeal to said limitation of liability, it shall be liable up to the amount paid out under the liability insurance in the relevant case, supplemented by the amount of its deductible.
Failure to comply with the measures mentioned above may lead to refusal or removal from the park. You will not be entitled to a refund in this case.
We wish you a very pleasant stay at Safaripark Beekse Bergen!
The management and staff of Safaripark Beekse Bergen.