Article 1. Applicability
- By entering Safaripark Beekse Bergen, you accept the applicability of the present regulations and you are obliged to follow all regulations and instructions given by the employees of Safaripark Beekse Bergen.
- In these regulations, “Safaripark Beekse Bergen" and "the park" also include the catering facilities, the parking lots and the bicycle parking.
Article 2. Admission and stay
- Children under 10 years old are only admitted to the park when accompanied by and under the continuous supervision of an adult (at least 18 years of age).
- Safaripark Beekse Bergen is authorised to close part(s) of the park without being obliged to compensate its visitors.
- Visitors are not permitted to bring (pet) animals beyond the ticket offices of the park. There is a kennel for dogs in the car park of Safaripark Beekse Bergen. Guide dogs are an exception, provided that the conditions are met.
- Visitors may not use bikes, scooters, balance bikes, tricycles, roller skates, roller blades, and/or similar vehicles according to the opinion of Safaripark Beekse Bergen, beyond the ticket offices of the park.
- Cars must be parked in the designated areas in the car park. Bicycles/motorcycles must be placed in the bicycle parking.
- You must purchase a parking token prior to leaving the grounds of Safaripark Beekse Bergen. These parking tokens are available at the ticket offices.
Article 3. Image and/or sound recordings
- Safaripark Beekse Bergen is entitled to make or instruct the making of image and/or sound recordings of its location and of the persons present in and around the park. Safaripark Beekse Bergen and its affiliated companies are entitled to use and publish these recordings, for promotional purposes, for instance. Of course, Safaripark Beekse Bergen and its affiliated companies will exercise the necessary care in this respect. Safaripark Beekse Bergen and its affiliated companies are not obliged to pay any compensation for the use or the publication of the recordings to the persons represented therein. If you do not wish to be filmed or photographed, please avoid the locations where a filmmaker, film crew and/or photographer is working.
- Visitors are not permitted to make audio, photo and/or video recordings, or create other image material, in the park for commercial purposes without prior written permission from the General Manager of Safaripark Beekse Bergen.
Article 4. Animals
- Feeding the animals is strictly prohibited. Only the animals present in designated areas may be fed with feed from the on-site feed machines.
Article 5. Car safari
- Visitors are not permitted to leave their vehicles during the car safari.
- The driver of the car must be in possession of a valid driver's license. Normal traffic rules apply in the car safari. There is a maximum speed limit of 20 km/h in effect in the park.
- Traffic in the park is one way only. Always keep to the right unless otherwise indicated.
- Animals, safari buses and jeeps of Safaripark Beekse Bergen have the right of way in the park. Give them the space to pass.
- It is not permitted to use a car with an open roof during the car safari.
- Windows and doors must be closed during the entire journey (maximum 5 cm open for ventilation).
- In the event of car breakdown, remain inside your vehicle and beep your horn for assistance.
Article 6. Safety and Liability
- Safaripark Beekse Bergen reserves the right to deny access to visitors who they believe or fear will disrupt order, peace and/or safety within the park. In such cases, Safaripark Beekse Bergen is not obliged to pay any compensation.
- A visit to Safaripark Beekse Bergen is entirely at your own risk.
- Within the park, visitors can approach and even move among the animals in the designated areas. Please note that the animals may display unpredictable behaviour which may cause injury or damage to you or your possessions. By entering the park, you accept this risk.
- Safaripark Beekse Bergen accepts no liability for personal injury and/or theft, loss or damage to property of its visitors arising during and/or as a result of a visit to the park, except as a result of intent or deliberate recklessness by (the management of) Safaripark Beekse Bergen.
- Safaripark Beekse Bergen is not liable for consequential damages, including business injury and loss of income.
- Insofar as Safaripark Beekse Bergen does not appeal to said limitation of liability, it shall be liable up to the amount paid out under the liability insurance in the relevant case, supplemented by the amount of its deductible.
We wish you a very pleasant stay at Safaripark Beekse Bergen!
The management and staff of Safaripark Beekse Bergen