Article 1. Applicability
- By entering Safari Park Beekse Bergen, you accept the applicability of the present regulations and you are obliged to follow all regulations and instructions given by the employees of Safari Park Beekse Bergen.
- For all cases and/or situations not covered by these regulations, Safari Park Beekse Bergen reserves the right to make verbal and/or written additional regulations, to which visitors are held.
- In these regulations, “Safari Park Beekse Bergen" and "the park" also include the catering facilities, the parking lots and the bicycle parking.
- The regulations have been drawn up to ensure order and safety at Safari Park Beekse Bergen.
- In the event that, irrespective of the reason, there is a difference between the provisions in this version of the Park regulations and the English translation of the Park regulations, the provisions in the Dutch version of the Park regulations will prevail.
Article 2. Admission and stay
- You will only be admitted to the park with a valid entrance ticket, via the designated entrance gates. This entrance ticket must also be presented in the park if requested.
- Admission tickets are valid only on the date stated on the ticket and during the opening hours stated at the ticket office. Safari Park Beekse Bergen is authorised to change its opening hours.
- Children under 10 years old are only admitted to the park when accompanied by and under the continuous supervision of an adult (at least 18 years of age).
- Safari Park Beekse Bergen is authorised to close part(s) of the park without being obliged to compensate its visitors.
- For the safety of our animals, no pets are allowed. Assistance dogs are allowed in the park, provided that the guide can show an ID and vaccination booklet of the assistance dog at the guest service. Visitors with an assistance dog have no access to the walk-through aviaries and the raptor safari on the walking route.
- Visitors may not use bikes, scooters, tricycles, roller skates, roller blades, and/or similar vehicles according to the opinion of Safari Park Beekse Bergen, beyond the ticket offices of the park.
- Cars must be parked in the designated areas in the car park. Bicycles/motorcycles must be placed in the bicycle parking.
- You must purchase a parking token prior to leaving the grounds of Safari Park Beekse Bergen. These parking tokens are available at the ticket offices.
- Visitors are not permitted to climb over walls and fences.
- Waste must be deposited in the designated waste containers.
- Consumption is obligatory at the catering facilities of the park. Visitors are not permitted to consume food brought from outside the park at the catering facilities.
- Visitors are not permitted to enter the park with audio equipment.
- Visitors must hand over items/belongings found in the park to employees of Safari Park Beekse Bergen.
- Advertising, carrying out public surveys, counts, collections and the provision of goods and services on the premises of Safari Park Beekse Bergen is not permitted without the prior written permission of the General Manager.
- The expression of (religious) beliefs or the holding of demonstrations on the premises of Safari Park Beekse Bergen is not permitted without the prior written permission of the General Manager.
Article 3. Image and/or sound recordings
- Safari Park Beekse Bergen is entitled to make or instruct the making of image and/or sound recordings of its location and of the persons present in and around the park. Safari Park Beekse Bergen and its affiliated companies are entitled to use and publish these recordings, for promotional purposes, for instance. Of course, Safari Park Beekse Bergen and its affiliated companies will exercise the necessary care in this respect. Safari Park Beekse Bergen and its affiliated companies are not obliged to pay any compensation for the use or the publication of the recordings to the persons represented therein. If you do not wish to be filmed or photographed, please avoid the locations where a filmmaker, film crew and/or photographer is working.
- Visitors are not permitted to make audio, photo and/or video recordings, or create other image material, in the park for commercial purposes without prior written permission from the General Manager of Safari Park Beekse Bergen.
Article 4. Animals
- Feeding the animals is strictly prohibited. Only the animals present in designated areas may be fed with feed from the on-site feed machines.
Article 5. Car safari
- Visitors are not permitted to leave their vehicles during the car safari.
- The driver of the car must be in possession of a valid driver's license. Normal traffic rules apply in the car safari. There is a maximum speed limit of 20 km/h in effect in the park.
- Traffic in the park is one way only. In addition, the rule "stand left, go right"
- Animals, safari buses and jeeps of Safari Park Beekse Bergen have the right of way in the park. Give them the space to pass.
- It is not permitted to use a car with an open roof during the car safari.
- It is not allowed to bring a roof rack, bicycle rack or ladder on the car safari.
- Windows and doors must be closed during the entire journey (maximum 5 cm open for ventilation).
- In the event of car breakdown, remain inside your vehicle and beep your horn for assistance.
Article 6. Safety and liability
- Safari Park Beekse Bergen reserves the right to deny access to visitors who they believe or fear will disrupt order, peace and/or safety within the park. In such cases, Safari Park Beekse Bergen is not obliged to pay any compensation. Criminal acts (or suspicions thereof) will be reported to the police.
- Safari Park Beekse Bergen uses video cameras for your safety and our own.
- A visit to Safari Park Beekse Bergen is entirely at your own risk.
- Within the park, visitors can approach and even move among the animals in the designated areas. Please note that the animals may display unpredictable behaviour which may cause injury or damage to you or your possessions. By entering the park, you accept this risk.
- Safari Park Beekse Bergen accepts no liability for personal injury and/or theft, loss or damage to property of its visitors arising during and/or as a result of a visit to the park, except as a result of intent or deliberate recklessness by (the management of) Safari Park Beekse Bergen.
- Safari Park Beekse Bergen is not liable for consequential damages, including business injury and loss of income.
- Insofar as Safari Park Beekse Bergen does not appeal to said limitation of liability, it shall be liable up to the amount paid out under the liability insurance in the relevant case, supplemented by the amount of its deductible.
Article 7. Additional measures
Additional corona measures that apply to everyone. Please comply with them!
- Wash your hands as often as possible (20 seconds with water and soap, then dry your hands properly)
- Cough and sneeze into the inside of your elbow
- Use paper tissues to blow your nose and then throw them away and wash your hands afterwards
- Do not shake hands
- Maintain a distance of 1.5 metres (2 arm lengths) to other people. The chances of people infecting each other are slimmer if a distance of 1.5 metres is maintained.
- Avoid crowds. If you can see that maintaining the distance of 1.5 metre is going to be difficult, keep walking.
- If you have symptoms, stay home!
Failure to comply with the measures mentioned above may lead to refusal or removal from the park. You will not be entitled to restitution in this case.
We wish you a very pleasant stay at Safari Park Beekse Bergen!
The management and staff of Safari Park Beekse Bergen