Article 1. Applicability
- By entering Speelland Beekse Bergen, you accept the applicability of the present regulations and you are obliged to follow all regulations and instructions given by the employees of Speelland Beekse Bergen.
- For all cases and/or situations not covered by these regulations, Speelland Beekse Bergen reserves the right to make verbal and/or written additional regulations, to which visitors are held.
- In these regulations, “Speelland Beekse Bergen” and “the park” also include the catering facilities, the designated swimming locations, the car park and the bicycle parking.
- The regulations have been drawn up to ensure order and safety at Speelland Beekse Bergen.
- In the event that, irrespective of the reason, there is a difference between the provisions in this version of the Park regulations and the English translation of the Park regulations, the provisions in the Dutch version of the Park regulations will prevail.
Article 2. Admission and stay
- You will only be admitted to the park with a valid entrance ticket, via the designated entrance gates. This entrance ticket must also be presented in the park if requested.
- Admission tickets are valid only on the date stated on the ticket and during the opening hours stated at the ticket office. Speelland Beekse Bergen is authorised to change its opening hours.
- Children under 10 years old will only be admitted to the park accompanied by and under the continuous supervision of an adult (at least 18 years of age).
- Speelland Beekse Bergen is authorised to close part(s) of the park without being obliged to compensate its visitors in any way.
- It is not permitted to bring pets or animals into the park. Guide dogs are an exception, provided that the conditions are met.
- Visitors may not use bikes, scooters, balance bikes, tricycles, roller skates, roller blades, and/or similar vehicles according to the opinion of Safari Park Beekse Bergen, beyond the ticket offices of the park.
- Cars must be parked in the designated areas in the car park. Bicycles/motorcycles must be placed in the bicycle parking.
- You must purchase a parking token prior to leaving the grounds of Speelland Beekse Bergen. These parking tokens are available at the ticket offices.
- Visitors are not permitted to climb over walls and fences.
- Waste must be deposited in the designated waste containers.
- Consumption is obligatory at the catering facilities of the park. Visitors are not permitted to consume food brought from outside the park at the catering facilities.
- Visitors are not permitted to enter the park with audio equipment.
- Visitors must hand over items/belongings found in the park to employees of Speelland Beekse Bergen.
- Advertising, carrying out public surveys, counts, collections and the provision of goods and services on the premises of Speelland Beekse Bergen is not permitted without the prior written permission of the General Manager.
- The expression of (religious) beliefs or the holding of demonstrations on the premises of Speelland Beekse Bergen is not permitted without the prior written permission of the General Manager.
Article 3. Image and/or sound recordings
- Speelland Beekse Bergen is entitled to make or instruct the making of image and/or sound recordings of its location and of the persons present in and around the park. Speelland Beekse Bergen and its affiliated companies are entitled to use and publish these recordings, for promotional purposes among other things. Of course, Speelland Beekse Bergen and its affiliated companies will exercise the necessary care in this respect. Speelland Beekse Bergen and its affiliated companies are not obliged to pay any compensation for the use or the publication of the recordings to the persons represented therein. If you do not wish to be filmed or photographed, please avoid the locations where a filmmaker, film crew and/or photographer is working.
- Visitors are not permitted to make audio, photo and/or video recordings, or create other image material, in the park for commercial purposes without prior written permission from the General Manager of Speelland Park Beekse Bergen.
Article 4. Safety and liability
- Speelland Beekse Bergen reserves the right to deny access to visitors who they believe or fear will disrupt order, peace and/or safety within the park. In such cases, Speelland Beekse Bergen is not obliged to pay any compensation. Criminal acts (or suspicions thereof) will be reported to the police.
- Safari Park Beekse Bergen uses video cameras for your safety and our own.
- The following is not permitted at Speelland Beekse Bergen:
a. entering attractions that are not currently open to the public;
b. barbecues or open fires;
c. the possession of weapons or other objects deemed dangerous by Speelland Beekse Bergen. Speelland Beekse Bergen reserves the right to seize these objects.
d. the use, possession and/or trade in narcotics.
- A visit to Speelland Beekse Bergen is entirely at your own risk.
- Swimming is only permitted in the designated areas.
- Visitors without a swimming diploma may only use the pedal boats, water slides and the Aquashuttle wearing a swimming flotation device and under the supervision of an adult (at least 18 years of age, and holder of a swimming diploma).
- Safety regulations are listed at the water and at various other attractions. These rules must be strictly observed.
- Speelland Beekse Bergen accepts no liability for personal injury and/or theft, loss or damage to property of its visitors arising during and/or as a result of a visit to the park, (such as injury or damage caused by the animals present in the park or arising during use of the playgrounds and attractions in the park or entering Lake Victoria, etc.), except as a result of intent or deliberate recklessness by (the management of) Speelland Beekse Bergen.
- Speelland Beekse Bergen is not liable for consequential damages, including business injury and loss of income.
- Insofar as Speelland Beekse Bergen does not appeal to said limitation of liability, it shall be liable for the amount paid out under the liability insurance in the relevant case, supplemented by the amount of its deductible.
Article 5. Additional measures due to coronavirus
Additional corona measures that apply to everyone. Please comply with them!
- Wash your hands as often as possible (20 seconds with water and soap, then dry your hands properly)
- Cough and sneeze into the inside of your elbow
- Use paper tissues to blow your nose and then throw them away and wash your hands afterwards
- Do not shake hands
- Maintain a distance of 1.5 metres (2 arm lengths) to other people. The chances of people infecting each other are slimmer if a distance of 1.5 metres is maintained.
- Avoid crowds. If you can see that maintaining the distance of 1.5 metre is going to be difficult, keep walking.
- If you have symptoms, stay home!
Failure to comply with the measures mentioned above may lead to refusal or removal from the park. You will not be entitled to restitution in this case.
We wish you a very pleasant stay at Speelland Beekse Bergen!
The management and staff of Speelland Beekse Bergen